I just again saying that Dani web is very slow when I open pages. It is just like overture. Slow!!! Need to be faster.

Recommended Answers

All 14 Replies

Sounds like a reboot is necessary
(it usually helps) :)

I'm starting to guess that Daniweb girl is on vacation as links within messages seem to be surviving threads. Usually these are quickly edited out by the forum moderator.

Seems ok here, but then again on 56k nothing ever changes :)

Hi ... I'm really sorry for being so absent lately. I've been having disasterous computer problems all this month, and I just returned home from a trip to Chicago.

Have you just started noticing the slowdown recently?

Hey Dani,

Just a check-in call from UserLand: I'm here almost daily, and I haven't experienced any persistent sluggishness. Overall, the site has actually been pretty "zippy" for me in the last few months.

Nor I..... Pages are loading fine....

Well that is good to hear at least.

It has been slow for me long time ago, really dont know why, just think your pages too heavy to load, anyway, It not hurting me much, still like your site and your postings. Not the big deals. Like CEO, quality is more important.
Keep doing your good works.

:lol:

Are you on dial-up? The entire web design is very light graphicwise and is very CSS-geared to speed up browser rendering times.

No, ADSL. Fast like wind.
other sites even heavier than yours but loaded faster, just happen to Dani and overture.

Well Overture is slow for me too. It always has been, both before and after the Yahoo buyout.

not a big deal as I said.

Well Overture is slow for me too. It always has been, both before and after the Yahoo buyout.

not a big deal as I said.

Maybe not, but we value your bringing such things to our attention as without such feedback it can be difficult to gauge the depth of such problems.

Its slow for me today!!!

I dunno whats going on.............

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.