Good day.

Usually, when I go into the forums, let us say C++ for example, the Read Me's are all at the top and are separated from actual threads. However, I recently noticed that they are no longer separated, they are all inter-twined...any reason why?

thanx

Recommended Answers

All 5 Replies

They still are at the top when I look at them using IE7 on Vista.

Yea, they are all at the top. I also do have IE7 on Vista, but it only started yesturday...usually, there would be some type of bar which separates the threads from the pinned items (such as the Read Me's). thx for your response.

The bar is gone.

It's not really a bar. The sticky threads used to be in a different box with a different background color. The idea was to make them stand out more. However, testing has shown that most people would initially focus their eye at the beginning of the regular threads, skipping over the stickies entirely, so they weren't being read as often. They've been reintegrated in an effort to get more people to read them and follow them.

Thx for the feedback/response. I like the old way..

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.