if u have a power to plan the dream as you want, what a dream you will plan to dream on?

Recommended Answers

All 14 Replies

if i have the power, i will dream the graduated of me. :)

You can have erotic dreams if you think hard about certain things before bed. I doubt however, you can plan exactly how it could go.

You can have erotic dreams if you think hard about certain things before bed. I doubt however, you can plan exactly how it could go.

haha, this is a other way to spur on my enthusiastic to finish my graduated project :)

if i could, i want to have a date with the boy that i like on my campus. :D
SO Happy if this happen to me...:)

Got a tour to around world .... :D

buy the ultimate PC.... :)

BBQ in the sun!

BBQ in the sun!

what a big size of bbq....

go to PARIS and visit Eiffel tower..

I don't know what my planned dream would be, but can someone tell me the answer to my long awaited to ask question?

How can I start to remember my dreams again? I used to almost every night, now I never do!

I just wake up in the morning and never remember my dreams. It pisses me off so much.

Does anyone have any tips on how to remember dreams?

Try to recall or imagine the people involved in your dreams. It might help you remember the events that happened, then you can connect 'em piece by piece. :)

maybe the place in your dreams like schools, house, street, bank, mart etc...

I don't know what my planned dream would be, but can someone tell me the answer to my long awaited to ask question?

How can I start to remember my dreams again? I used to almost every night, now I never do!

I just wake up in the morning and never remember my dreams. It pisses me off so much.

The way I was taught was to keep a notepad next to your bed and write down the most striking features - the things you wake up with. Your dreams begin to fade as soon as you enter the waking world; if you can remember the strongest symbols, you should be able to bring back much of the surface of the dream (most of the emotion and context will be gone).

I still have notebooks full of my dreams from years ago - having sleep apnea gives me a bit of an advantage though.

It is even possible to take control of your dreams (called 'lucid dreaming'); this was proven in a sleep lab sometime back. Without going too deeply into the details, when the subject entered REM sleep, he would move his eyes to the left 3 times then to the right 3 times to prove that he was (,er, um) in there and conscious.

If you are interested just google Lucid Dreaming

I hope this helps

Set an alarm clock. I'm serious about this.

From my own experiences, as well as what others have written that I've read, it's a lot easier to remember a dream if you wake up during it, rather than after. Given the hour which I have to wake up for work, I'm more likely to remember my dreams on a weekday (alarm clock going off) than on a weekend (sleeping myself out).

You'll still have to focus on them a bit; waking up from a dream and immediately going into something else in reality will cause you to forget the dream more quickly.

commented: True... I use an alarm clock too... :) +1
Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.