because you can right click and say view image and the whole enter page comes up.
where did you get the url forwarding from

what internet broswer thingy do u use?(ep. IE,monzilla, ect.) and when u say url forwarding, do u mean how did i get the .tk thing?

mozilla and yes

grrrrrr.....i have have this javascript thing that disables right-clicking, that way people cant take stuff from my site....but, i guess it doesnt work in mozilla. :mad: ill tell u if i made it in photoshop or fireworks but first i want to no y u want 2 no. about the .tk thing.....have u spent alot of time trying to figure out how to do it? and do u have a website cause if u dont u dont need to no how to do it. if u do have a site what is it???

o never mind i guess u do have a website didnt see that there in your signature. bu ti want to no if youve been trying to figure out how to do it or if you just started to try and figure it out

i was just wondering i had thought about it before and was just reminded of it when you posted that your site had shortened to .tk. And i wanted to know if it was just one big image because i like that style of web design and thought yours was good.

the reason i was wondering if you hade been trying to figure it out 4 a long time is because a lot of people dont no how to do that but would like 2....i was one of them until i finally figured out how to do it. in your URL address bar thingy, type in what it is u want to be .tk (E.g mikeandike.tk) a page will open and if its availible u can register it for free. so u can go ahead and try it if u like.

i made the image on my site with photoshop. my dad got photoshop 4 free from a computer instructer he had awhile back. fireworks is to expensive :cry: .

photoshop cost $650 lucky for you

dreamweaver mx costs $399 ;) luck u. did u have to buy flash because i no that thats expensive cause i want it but i cant afford it.

hey u guys like my picture i just got it working :cheesy:

yeah your pics cool i have a cool wallpaper on my computer that is the commander sliding down something that is exploding while shooting the new assault rifle with the scope.

1.is it a halo 1 wallpaper, or a halo 2
2.can i see it please

1.it is a halo 2
2. yes here is the link
http://willpull22.remnetworks.com/halo2wall.bmp

hey i noticed something about your site when you click to go back home it goes to the enter page that has the java script that says welcome you should have it go back to the main page with the pics of the case halo update icon, and stealing a vehicle. That way people dont keep having to click ok then enter when they want to get back to your homepage.

i though i did have it so they went to the home page on all of em. what 'go back to home' did u click that sent u to the enter page. ill fix it right away. lol your wallpaper is the exact same 1 thats on my desktop, only i moddified it a bit.

grrrrrr.....i have have this javascript thing that disables right-clicking, that way people cant take stuff from my site....but, i guess it doesnt work in mozilla. :mad: ill tell u if i made it in photoshop or fireworks but first i want to no y u want 2 no. about the .tk thing.....have u spent alot of time trying to figure out how to do it? and do u have a website cause if u dont u dont need to no how to do it. if u do have a site what is it???

You can stop most copyright this way, but even in IE you can still get the images by saving the whole web page and then going into the folder with the files associated to the web-page. ;)

put a fake professional looking copyright on your site. Why do you need ppl to not right click are you afraid that someone will come along and steal your entire welcome page.

no, i dont think theyll steal my entier page, but there is just certin things that i worked real hard on and call me crazy if u wish ;) but it feels kinda good to no that u are the only 1 that has that image. and i do have a copyright thing but that wont stop people from stealing your site :sad: . i will definitly make a page with lots of costum halo 2 backrounds...when i get a chance. i have some other things that are more important that need 2 be done first. thanks 4 the idea! i will fix that link as well, thanks for bringing it to my attenton. :cheesy:

and in case u guys havn't noticed yet, id just like to say that i like to use similys lol :p

ummm.. thats kool

hammy, when i hit your site it gets all crazy choppy and slow when I view it.
also. your counter takes about 10 seconds to update. ive got mad bandwidth and am running netscape 7.1 at home. it hurt my eyes to look dude.

makes me not wanna go back.

piracy rocks. keep the rich world payin' and the poor world playin'!

hammy, when i hit your site it gets all crazy choppy and slow when I view it.
also. your counter takes about 10 seconds to update. ive got mad bandwidth and am running netscape 7.1 at home. it hurt my eyes to look dude.

makes me not wanna go back.

piracy rocks. keep the rich world payin' and the poor world playin'!

I just checked it out and everything displays fine; and the counter counts each second. I'm using IE, ver 6, maybe it has something to do with Netscape. Do you have IE on your computer to try it?

i hit hammy's site again today with firefox and it displays & runs fine..
i wasnt getting any errors just was having a heck of a time on that old system
running netscrape 7.1 lastnight.. sorry for the false alarm.

i agree with the piracy statement you made cain i am all for that and off the record i will say that i never pay for movies games or apps. this the last time i want illegal files mentioned here we could get into serious trouble on the forum.

ok...whats all this about? i dont read the messages 4 one day and suddly theres 4 new posts? makes me not want to ever leave again lol. u had me woried there cain, it works fine on my comupter. i no because a go on it like 20 times a day lol. hi dlh6213! i like your signature. mikeandike, i have completed 1 wallpaper made from scratch after 3 days or so of heavy modding. you can expect to c it on my site in about 2 days, if not sooner.

sweet i will look forward to it and if you ever need to borrow anyweb space to host all those pics just pm me and i will get you a directroy off of my site which has 100 mb of space total and about 80 mb left.

wow! thanks 4 the offer. no thanks though. u see, my website is way over the maximum capsity of what its supposed to be for geocities. but..(sneaky me...hehehe) i just create several different accounts for every major page. e.b= geocities.com/all4halo2weapons is the link to my weapons page, but its not the same account as geocities.com/all4halo2 i told u it was sneaky hehehehe
oh 1 more thing: i have the new account created 4 my wallpapers but dont have any on yet. i have 6 wallpapers done i think so check tommorrow 4 some of em.

yeah i have done that before becuase 5 mb (i think that is right amount) is not a lot of space.

Hip, Hip, Hurry!!!LOL! i have 10 wallpapers completed and on my site. plus a few little surprises unrelated to the wallpapers. What are they? NOT TELLIN! go to my site right now...all4halo2.tk Sorry it took longer than 2 days, but i said 2 days 4 just 1 of em, and in an extra 2 days, i put on 9 more! it turned out even better than i expected..Really it did! 1 more thing: i fixed that one link u told me was messed up..finally lol. in case u forgot, heres my website again...all4halo2.tk lol

Oh my gosh! i just relized that i've been on the computer for like 12 hours today, almost no-stop. thats scary! AND IT'S ALL BECAUSE OF YOU PEOPLE!!!(what am i talking about? the website..duh) lol just kidding about because of u. but serious that I'VE BEEN ON 4 12 HOURS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have Halo and enjoy a good game now and then. The only drawback is all the servers never ever put ff off. Very annoying tbh but apart from that definitly on of the greatest multiplayer games for PC ^^

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.