As you understand from the thread title, i am looking for a list of all the currently available computer skills around the world right now. I've been googleing for 3 hours but i haven't found anything useful.

If any of you know a link or a file to share, i will appreciate. Thanks.

Recommended Answers

All 9 Replies

i think basically programming and system engineering. one develops the software the other manages it. since it is 3:30 am, i just wanted to keep it simple :)

wow! That task you set out for is huge. Every second I sit here typing there is a probably a new job title and a whole new set of skills involved. What you found so far? I am curious so I do not find you something you might have already learned. Heck I just learned about the File Maker Pro industry a little from a friend/client.

I do pHp in South Africa :)

Well, i don't think i will be able to find it or create a proper list. i actually find one but it was quite old. So i think i am going to create a basic one and let some people to develop it by the time. thanks for your help anyway. I posted same thread some various forums and i couldn't get any reactions like in here(some people said that it might be a school homework and they will not help! what kind of a sick weirdo gives such a homework)

anyway thank you all. If i manage to make a list, i will certainly put it on the web. Sometimes people needs stuff like this.

Search for top 100 freelance skills .

Well, i don't think i will be able to find it or create a proper list. i actually find one but it was quite old. So i think i am going to create a basic one and let some people to develop it by the time. thanks for your help anyway. I posted same thread some various forums and i couldn't get any reactions like in here(some people said that it might be a school homework and they will not help! what kind of a sick weirdo gives such a homework)

anyway thank you all. If i manage to make a list, i will certainly put it on the web. Sometimes people needs stuff like this.

If you do make a list. Can I suggest setting up a wiki so you can have multiple volunteer editors if the see something they want to add.

Thanks for your suggestion but i don't have that much time. I need to do something and it has to be finished by monday. Thanks again.

ah and your welcome. If you get really bored you can possibly do that. :D

There is a Federal job registry in the US that list many, many computer related jobs.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.