yesterday i played my first game of DDR (dance dance revolution). hahaha it was so fun...even though i sucked. i dont know why i didn't play before. i want to go back to the arcade and play moooooooore.

i was watching these other girls playing. they were so awesome!!! i was like WHOA.

yeah so anyone else here obsessed with DDR??? :mrgreen:

Recommended Answers

All 18 Replies

Is that the game where you dance to the instructions on the screen?

I've been to the DDR when they existed. It was hardly a game and I'd not like to live in a place like that :)

Das war nicht gut yah?

Nyet, tovarich :)

Flying over Germany at night you could see the iron curtain. On the west there was light, on the east everything was dark except the bright island that was west Berlin.

*straying back on topic for just a moment*

i used to own all that was unholy at DDR (and I'm not usually light on my feet. too many bear claws)

now, thank god, the world has begun to move on. it's still fun to play it, but it's like halo2 now. there was a time when there wasn't a single person who wasn't playing halo it seemed, and now, it's hard to find too many people playing.

DDR? A game? And here I thought it was a type of RAM. Well d'uh. Silly me.

wow gold... you really ARE a tech geek... not that we don't love you. i'd have noone to go to when i 'REALLY' screw my rig up if you weren't here... not like i can go to tech support or anything...

wow gold... you really ARE a tech geek... not that we don't love you. i'd have noone to go to when i 'REALLY' screw my rig up if you weren't here... not like i can go to tech support or anything...

You're welcome anytime.

OK, one more quick DDR comment- I have size 13 feet, and the arcade machines have buttons that are recessed in metal. MY FREAKIN' FEET DONT FIT! Has anyone else had the problem, or does my tippy toe accuracy just suck?

OK, one more quick DDR comment- I have size 13 feet, and the arcade machines have buttons that are recessed in metal. MY FREAKIN' FEET DONT FIT! Has anyone else had the problem, or does my tippy toe accuracy just suck?

One word -- 'Hacksaws'

three words:

pump it up.

the game pad on that is much more friendly to all kinds of people. if you are a DDR freak, it takes a little getting used to, but it's much more natural feeling.

Hahahaha i'm so obsessed with DDR...
i always have the songs stuck in my head at school
and then when i'm bored i get out my calculator and start playing DDR on it!
lol my friends think i'm crazy for doing that.
XD

then when i'm bored i get out my calculator and start playing DDR on it!
lol my friends think i'm crazy for doing that.
XD

don't sell yourself short. you ARE crazy for doing that. ;)

has anyone tried gambling with calculators at skool? it can be done using the random number generator..and from my experience ,the class room is a good place for gambling.

hey, it was a fine pasttime. My first programming experience came from a TI-83+.

I never understood the fun with this game, I tried it once, was like, I rather go to a club and dance. My sister loves the game she got the expensive metal dance thing and her friend has one too, so they come over and do battles and weird things...-_-. I didn't enjoy watching guys sometimes bust their butts on these things. Scary sight to see :eek:

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.