what do you have in lunch?

crunchie commented: sig spammer +0
jwenting commented: spammer +0

Recommended Answers

All 29 Replies

Well it depends, over hear rice, amala, eba, well i could mention more but you wouldn't understand, they are all in my native language YOURBA.

pizza. potato chips. beer. or just beer.

commented: Good Form!! +0

if i was allowed, jagermeister. since im not i stick to coffee and smokes. newports or malboros, doesnt really matter.

Kangaroo Tail

do you actually eat Kangaroo Tail?

Chicken and chips

Anchovy ice cream

I would love to eat fish soup with good rice toppings and vegetables. I am interested to know other menu for lunch. Thanks.

Fish and chips or chicken chop

Kangaroo Tail

It's the best part of the 'roo :). Very lean meat.

commented: Good Form! :) +0

Haven't try that before. But why would anyone eat such a cute creature like the kangaroo. I thought they are protected wildlife in Australia

Haven't try that before. But why would anyone eat such a cute creature like the kangaroo. I thought they are protected wildlife in Australia

In certain areas the numbers are too great to sustain, so there are culls to prevent starvation.
Waste not, want not :).

So is there koala bear meat. There are a very australia significant creatures

It is just 'Koala.' They are not a bear. And no, we do not eat them :). Too bony :D

Do australian like fish because i have an sustralian friend who eat fried or grilled fish for every meal except for breakfast

If it's meat, we eat :D

If it's meat, we eat :D

Lol, that's the way ;)

Don't you guys maintain a balance diet by having vegetables as well, or you jut eat meat only?

Sometimes, but we have to stuff them with meat first.

commented: :) +0

but we have to stuff them with meat first.

Lolololol :D

Cool. I like chicken and fish, i don't like beef

Cool. I like chicken and fish, i don't like beef

Beef makes me feel heavy :/

Lamb too, i just don't like the taste. Dory fish and salmon is my favourite fishes, i love to eat

Lamb too, i just don't like the taste. Dory fish and salmon is my favourite fishes, i love to eat

Dude, this is India, here, and we common random people prefer lamb/chicken/beef/fish, and rest of the people go for blah blah :/ who cares.

Maybe Pounded Yam and Egusi soup.

Kangaroo Tail

Yes... Yes we do.

Also we eat wombat, and sniff petrol, we have pet kangaroos that we ride to school and work as well, and we wear cowboy hats and speak with an accent. hahaha.

commented: Does it taste good and feel good? +0

Also we eat wombat, and sniff petrol, we have pet kangaroos that we ride to school and work as well, and we wear cowboy hats and speak with an accent. hahaha.

^^^ Yo, You cool ;)

spam, eggs, bacon, and spam anyone?

Would fit with OPs profession...

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.