As Soon As I Turn My Lap Top On A White Sceen Appears And Say You Have To Put In An Admin Password But I Don't Remeber It What Do I Do Know

Recommended Answers

All 13 Replies

either reformat or ring dell and they will either send someone out or tell u it if you need to get files off use a peboot disk and copy the files to a seperate partition or an external hdd.

also you might be able to use a password crack but I have mostly found them a waste of time with very low sucessful rate!

It might be alot of work, but you could try digging out your cmos battery,this will reset everything.

but dont remove the cmos battery unless your sure its the right one and if its a o/s system password instead of a bios system password this wont work prob easier then removing you battery is to reset your motherboard using a jumper your manual or an online tutorial should tell you how!

as said above,

most every pc / laptop has a cmos reset jumper.
this will absolutely clear any password.
the jumper is almost always near the cmos battery.
on a laptop... search the d610 pdf.

Ok Thanks For The Addvice But None Of That Work For My Computer Any Thing Else I Can Try

right then i would prob bite the bullet and ask dell how much they charge to do it! Without seeing the problem its very hard to fix maybe try pcworld first they might be able to point you in a better or different direction!

im locked out of my dell d610 latitude what should i do?

have you read the post!

im locked out of my dell d610 latitude what should i do?

READ THE OTHER POSTS!
Try all the suggestions.:@

As Soon As I Turn My Lap Top On A White Sceen Appears And Say You Have To Put In An Admin Password But I Don't Remeber It What Do I Do Know

commented: For bumping a year old thread with nothing better to do than quote the OP - here's some candy :( -5
commented: Dogpiling -1

strip down the laptop, next to the cmos batery look 4 a chip lebeld uwp1 8 legs, short 3-6 wen u enter manufacturer mode press fn + x.

thats the only way out

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.