Hi, I'm new and need help not only for myself but to "**(**" the service provider and phone maker for ignoring me and my money.... I understand I can't ask questions in this area so if someone would please direct me as how to ... I would greatly appreciate it. I usually do not get this upset over the small things however, they have jerked me around, w/o helping me, while asking me for money....including the insurance company for 3 days when I know what the problem is... they just wont listen and want my money and time....and phone for research... "they say..." someone please, refer me to where I may get some advice, NOT HELP, I understand that is not why you are here.... I just don't know whom else to ask.
Thank you in advance....

Recommended Answers

All 4 Replies

You want revange on your phone company?
Stop givin' them money.

I don't want revenge on my phone company ,..... I WANT SOMEONE TO FIX THE $200 PHONE I JUST BOUGHT.... . It's not CRICKET'S faule, its either Motorola's or it's an insurance issue... Sorry if I seemed irrate... and didn't explain my point clearly...

How do I get them to answer my questions and fix my phone? Can you help me?

I WANT SOMEONE TO FIX THE $200 PHONE I JUST BOUGHT....

When I bought my (cellular) phone and it stopped working (worked whole 3 days), I took it back to a store and switched for another.
Why don't you do the same?

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.