What about typing with good grammar?
Like it? Hate it? Haven't tried it?

:D i can't spell, so no hope for me, has to be a hate it :P

Typing

Lol... there's nothing wrong with your typing. I was referring to Hamada. I don't think he's tried once to improve his grammar.

anyway, like it.

writing?

My handwriting looks rubbish, unless it is in pencil! Weird eh, so like it/hate it

The Sun ~ as in the star not the newspaper :P

sometimes like it, sometimes hate it... sometimes never tried it (kidding :D)...

skinny dipping

hate it

birdwatching

haven't really tried it

Flying a plane

haha yeah do you mean bsod or bsd???:S

haven't tried it... but really looking forward to it...

playing the guitar

Lol... there's nothing wrong with your typing. I was referring to Hamada. I don't think he's tried once to improve his grammar.

anyway, like it.

writing?

ha i just read your post and i am sad i can improve my grammar its just that i am too damn busy i am chatting to lik 5 people minimum a time and replying so you should thank me for being around here and i would appreciate it if you stop talking about my grammar cause with this continues attitude i think i will not post threads at all in this web cause you people aren't the most interesting and i don't give a shit about my reputation so you could all be negative about it ha:-/ :twisted:

commented: that was completely unnecessary... bessides... i don't think there is any need to thank anyone... -1

if you keep being a pain eventaually you will earn an infraction or a ban so please try to be more agreeable

Its called spell check or read through your work, or even dread to say it, make your friends wait for a reply...
No one can be that important that you must reply that instant, unless your messaging contacts include the Queen...
And also do as Bennet says, stay low and stop being so rude.

yea yea whatever

Back to the game...

Being nice

hate it(Except to a girl)

being rude

haven't really been rude

Driving

depends:

with traffic -> hate it...
at extreme speeds -> love it

---------------------

head banging (as in rock music)

haven't really tried that, i like more mellow tracks, but the odd 'headbanger'

Mud

as in Multiple User Dimension?

if u are talkin about mud as in the wet soil then

hate it(makes me dirty)
like it(when i was a 7 year old boy)

motor bike driving?

hate it (but i like quad bikes, i dont have the balance for 2 wheels)

go karting?

love it (but hate the fact that there is no difference between speed so it sucks sometime unless the one in sudan )

hiking?

love it... though my lungs give up halfway...

wrestling

havent really tried it

scuba diving

haven't tried it

Driving a £69,000 Jaguar XJ?

(i have done this :P It was well gd fun :) )

!!!! very nice

love it

You haven't driven one though!

ummm, flying?

havn't tried it, a friend does actaully fly a plane!

Showers

as in the events were they give u presents from guys yeah but gifts generally hate it

jet ski driving??

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.