Yea, I didn't realize it held 100 (My pop-up blocker stopped the system from informing me, and all the Daniweb messages ended up in my spam e-mail address's junk mail. :(

I bet iphone tanks.. Any1 want to take that bet ;)

yeah,but I don't know what to bet.

Bet rep points. Whoever wins gets good rep from whoever loses and whoever loses gets bad rep from whoever wins. And no equalizers. Lol. That would completely destroy the integrity of the reputation system though. But it would be an interesting bet.

Bet rep points. Whoever wins gets good rep from whoever loses and whoever loses gets bad rep from whoever wins. And no equalizers. Lol. That would completely destroy the integrity of the reputation system though. But it would be an interesting bet.

The integrity of the rep system was destroyed long ago..

haha.. theres just one problem.. I give like 20 rep points, and maravich gives none ;)

Can't he give rep points yet? When is it that you are able to give points? (Either way you'd win.)

Hmm.. idk.. I think it depends on your join date, post count, rep points, and community status (mod, admin, etc.). But I'm not quite sure..

I think there has to be a definite circumstance where your rep turns from neutral to active

idk.. maybe at 50 rep points?

I thought it was more than 50

It's time to......."ASK DANI!" (trumpets sound and theme music plays).

Oh are you going to pm here? Idk if she even checks her inbox ofter.. I'm sure she gets tons of pms a day. btw, ask her what exactly is considered in determining one's rep points given to others. :)

Yeah, you're right. If I pm her she'll probably be too busy.

Random:

Has anyone here been to King's Island or Carowinds?

Nope..

No...where are they?

Carowinds is in NC and King's Island is north of Cincinnati, Ohio.

Oh,well I won't go there for a while.The next thing I'm doing is going to Biloxi.Down in Mississippi.

I think I went to King's Island a long time ago when I was younger.

Yeah... I seriously can't wait to go to Cedar Point in July. :)

I went to Kings Island 7-8 years ago. Wasn't too bad, but not great either. IRC there was a roller coaster that went off from a stand still(as opposed to be pulled up a hill) like a plane being launched off an aircraft carrier. That was pretty fun.

But I lived a 45 minute drive from Cedar Point, there really is no competition.

The Maverick is worth the wait. The best ride there. Unless you're all for height, then it's the magnum because it still has that old rickety feeling that makes you think you'll fall off, unlike the smooth Millineum Force.

I wasn't too impressed with Millennium Force, it's fun, but not all it was cracked up to be. Magnum is still great. Raptor is fun. Blue Streak and Mean Streak are great for the wooden ones.

Maverick is still the best. I don't like the wooden ones as much.

I'm number 38 in the post count. I'm moving up.

im in the top 5

Bah, spammers. ;-)

im not a spammer ;(

>im not a spammer ;(
That's what every spammer says. I'm just a content provider. ;-)

The only real 'spammers' are those who either have been hear a long time to gather up the amount of posts, or they spend ages in the games forum posting on the counting game *cough* christina *cough*.

commented: Hey I like to post in the games and geek's lounge. And obviously you do too... so yeah. -4
commented: Equalizer +10
commented: Equalizer my butt. That was hypocrisy. -1
commented: Lol! you get a bad rep for saying the truth!! And for your cough take the anit-christina tablets. You mess with christina, her boyfriend will bite your butt! +3
Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.