I think RSA means Republic of South Africa.

Sorry for only replying now. But our time zone is two hours before greenwhich meridian time, so do the math. RSA means Republic of South Africa. It is a country on the southern tip of Africa.

I have many friends from south africa. They are very nice.

Yes, Australia has states.

Hey, you changed your avatar. I always used to get you and 'Stein confused.

Hey, you changed your avatar. I always used to get you and 'Stein confused.

Wow, I thought I was the only one. :)

Nope. I once got a well-deserved chewing out for doing so. Can't remember which one it was that did the chewing, though.

Ha, I thought they were the same person until not a long time ago.

Me and Stein?!?! Curious....

> Me and Stein
Nah, I confuse you with Happygeek. You look a lot like him. :-P

Which one of you had the one where Einstein was writing "Daniweb is fun" on the chalk board?

That would be WaltP. :-)

Heh, I liked that picture.

So did I

You can make your own....

Go to http://www.hetemeel.com/index.php and choose a dynamic image. The have many base pictures to choose from.

My favorite is this one...

I like this one

That's neat. :)

Tell me guys. I see that you guys change your avatars. Can one change one's username as well? And if so how? and also how does one change the avatar?

You can ask an admin (dunno if mods can do it) to change it for you but yoou have to have a fairly good rason

well in the real world you can change your name to whatever you like! ~ all you need is a judge and some cash!
'Ben Dover' anyone?!? :D

Change your avatar here. As for change of name, contact the admins.

'Ben Dover' anyone?!? :D

Mike Hunt !!! hahahahhahahahahhahahahahaha

lmao :D

I was on a plane and one of the flight attendants was handed a piece of paper and said, "Anita Mann" and I was one of the only people laughing and then she realized it was a joke.

A friend of mine went to school with an "Anita Dick".

Hahaha, if my last name was Dick, I would be more careful of names chosen for my kids.

lol.. Yea, there are some names that would suck to have.. Leno does a piece where he shows the audience engagement announcements. Some of the couple's names are hillarious :D

I used to play football with a kid named Harry Johnson and when I run cross country or track and go by the cemetary there's a tombstone that reads "Harry Poorman"

A commedian I saw actually had the page of a phone book he used in a routine. It had someone named Elmer Fuddpucker on it. There really is one!!!!

Haha, I gotta look in there for some.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.