I think that komoda dragons are cool.What type of animals do you think are cool?:?:

Recommended Answers

All 27 Replies

li-ligers.

Dogs.

:)

humans

Ligers are cool.

I heard that ligers are sterile because they are selectively made when a lion and tiger mate.As for dogs, I have a boston terrier and two chihuahuas.

I believe that only male ligers are sterile. Therefore its possible to make li-liger.

No, you can't mate ligers if there are sterile males.You couldn't just mate a tiger or lion with a liger, because it wouldn't be a pure liger anymore.

it would be a li-liger or ti-liger.

commented: Nice name for the animal. +1

Huh........yeah,but it would look way different than a pure liger.Either it would have a mane or it would have darker fur with darker stripes.

ok. Nice avatar btw, vincent is sweet.

Thanks.Yours seems familiar though.Where is it from?

It looks pretty cool.

yeah broken saints is awesome. I think the whole thing is ~12 hours long. You should watch it.

oh and nice sig.. I hate those commercials!

What is broken saints? A Movie?

A 12 hour flash movie. (they also have a dvd version with voice acting)

>>humans

they are not cool. they are evil. EVIL!

..which is why they are so cool:icon_twisted:

*opens mouth to argue*......

Good point.

sea cows or most commonly known as manatees.

Oh yeah, sea cows are manatees.Some people think that the walrus is the seacow.Just like people think tuna is the chicken of the sea.(Apparently Jessica Simpson didn't get that memo.);)

What type of animals do you think are cool?:?:

Moose -- pretty tasty.

I wouldn't know, but my sister does.She went over to her friends house and they had deer and moose meat. She was probably speechless, being a sorority girl that doesn't do anything but talk about her sorority.

I wouldn't know, but my sister does.She went over to her friends house and they had deer and moose meat.

That moose steak led me to finally enjoy a steak much pinker than previously. But ah, venison, now I really can't wait until football season.

Who is your favorite team?

The Tennessee Titans are gonna be kick-a$$ this year :)

Not without Pacman Jones.You can kiss the season goodbye.Vince Young is definitely no Brett Favre, so there is no way he is going to lead the team to the superbowl single-handedly like Lebron did for the Cavs.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.