I recently sold my software business, and am now starting another software business, all online via the internet, working with 2 friends to build a website that sells affordable, interesting and cool utilities, tools and inexpensive software programs that people can download, try out and purchase for little money. If you have something interesting, email me at lou.puccio@t4hc.com and let me know.

Thanks

Recommended Answers

All 8 Replies

if you're looking for a full time business to invest in you could try being a cpanel reseller...

PocketPC software!
A battery meter that actually works would be great

PocketPC software!
A battery meter that actually works would be great

We are looking for designers and authors of existing products that we can sell. Do you have something?:) :)

thousands of vb, vb.net applets and apps such as weather taskbar things, clocks, wordprocessors, filemanagers and loads of ppc apps too i have been making software since i was about 11

thousands of vb, vb.net applets and apps such as weather taskbar things, clocks, wordprocessors, filemanagers and loads of ppc apps too i have been making software since i was about 11

Could you contact me at 978-996-2492 to discuss what you have. Have you sold anythi8ng, or just like to invent stuff? How old are you now?

going on 17
uhh i cant ring u cos im in the UK

I recently sold my software business, and am now starting another software business, all online via the internet, working with 2 friends to build a website that sells affordable, interesting and cool utilities, tools and inexpensive software programs that people can download, try out and purchase for little money. If you have something interesting, email me at lou.puccio@t4hc.com and let me know.

Thanks

If you can help to get some good sort of web promotions projects, we can tie up.

do leeme know what u think?

cheers,
SEO2K6

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.