Going to Ankeny Iowa (about 20 miles North of Des Moines) tomarrow for a 45-year high school class reunion (class of 1962). Our high school was consolidated in 1957 from five surrounding schools. My sister (class of 1958) will also be attending -- I haven't seen her for about 10 years. Leaving tomorrow morning and is about 8 hour drive from where I live and won't be back until July 9th. So of course you won't see me around DaniWeb until after the 9th.

Recommended Answers

All 15 Replies

Have a great trip. A safe one.
45-year high school reunion. Wow!.

Old is gold. Have fun. :-)

He isn't getting older... he is getting wiser ;)

Have fun, Ancient Dragon!

45 years, eh? Wow... I'm looking forward to whatever one they do first (is it 5 or 10 years?) since I've only been out for like 3 years...

1 year

Crap. I think I've got a 20th next year.

[edit]Mom and Dad are in the realm of no numbering. An "all-class".

Do a lot of people actually go to their high school reunions? I wasn't planning on attending any of mine.. Simply b/c it would be a waste of time AND I'd rather not come back to this crappy town and visit my parents ;)

dont you live with your parents?

Have a great trip Ancient Dragon! :)

Have a great trip Ancient Dragon! :)

He is gone

I'm back now -- a day earlier than originally expected. Had a great time visiting people I had not seen for so many years. There were about 500 people at the reunion.

Welcome back Ancient.
So there's at least 500 of you, still around.
That's great.

Meet any old flames ? ;)

commented: cute avatar +20

Do a lot of people actually go to their high school reunions? I wasn't planning on attending any of mine.. Simply b/c it would be a waste of time AND I'd rather not come back to this crappy town and visit my parents ;)

Skipped my 10, will probably skip the 20 as well.

But you should visit your parents anyway. =P

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.