Mods/Admin, dont you think it'll be nice to have Content Creation related forum on here for giving an extra edge to your website.

People will have more to explore..

Thanks for reading this, Jay

Recommended Answers

All 9 Replies

Are not all the forums in the Web Development and Internet Marketing menus enough?? What more do you want that doesn't already exist ?

Are not all the forums in the Web Development and Internet Marketing menus enough?? What more do you want that doesn't already exist ?

Do you see any content dedicated forum on your site? Noo, right??

And it was just a suggestion, if you dont wanna have a dedicated forum, its upto you.

I dont want anything, there are alot of other options around anyway..

I won't say Dani won't do it, she wants to see a lot of demand before creating yet another forum. And I'm not sure what you mean by "content forum". Maybe this ???

I won't say Dani won't do it, she wants to see a lot of demand before creating yet another forum. And I'm not sure what you mean by "content forum". Maybe this ???

I think this is what I meant: link

And I couldnt find any place where I could post my services that I could offer web masters on DaniWeb..

I suspect such a forum would be a spam magnet. If DaniWeb users have questions related to the creation and use of images,text and video etc for web use then there are already plenty of forum options available.

I suspect such a forum would be a spam magnet. If DaniWeb users have questions related to the creation and use of images,text and video etc for web use then there are already plenty of forum options available.

Davey, please point me one such forum where I can discuss content creation.

ty

Look under Web Development --> Web Design.

Thanks, I shall discuss content creation in that thread from now on :)

As long as you are not thinking of using it to post details of "services that I could offer web masters on DaniWeb" as we have quite strict rules regarding advertising and spam here.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.