For some reason I was unable to move directly to a thread that a user has responded to- notified by email to me. On logging in I was unable to find my threads. A site search with the terms "my threads" did not help. I solved this by selecting Control Panel. Not that obvious? Maybe it should be "My control Panel"? Maybe when one logs in one should be taken directly to "Control Panel"

Recommended Answers

All 4 Replies

Hi Will but surely one should not have to select "subscribed Feeds" to connect with one's threads?

Not all threads are subscribed, and you can auto-subscribe to whole forums. That page also includes subscribed stories and other nonthread material.

commented: clear advice +0

Not all threads are subscribed, and you can auto-subscribe to whole forums. That page also includes subscribed stories and other nonthread material.

Thanks jbennet. So I just need to use the Site Search form or follow the email alert.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.