I'd like to welcome the newest member of the DaniWeb team, "PR Dude" aka Kerry. Kerry has been one of my closest friends since long before DaniWeb existed. With Eyal leaving a few weeks ago, he has stepped up to the plate to help us out here in the office as our new resident PR guy.

Let's all welcome him on board, and yell at him for never creating a DaniWeb account before now.

Recommended Answers

All 29 Replies

Thanks Dani :P ,

I just want to introduce myself quickly to the community. I've known Dani for many years and our love for geeky stuff has always kept us close. As the years have gone by we've kept close and now she looks at me from across the office insulted because, yes, I really never had an account until now.

Outside of Daniweb I enjoy cooking, surfing the web, and spending time with friends. Life is what happens when you're busy making plans, so outside of work I tend to take advantage of the moment. If you'd like to know more about me feel free to ask.

It is a pleasure to be here at Daniweb as the new PR guy. As I get settled in I will be posting about upcoming events that Daniweb will be attending and writing about, as well as future events we will be hosting and sponsoring. I look forward to meeting our members.

PR Dude

I'd like to welcome the newest member of the DaniWeb team, "PR Dude" aka Kerry. Kerry has been one of my closest friends since long before DaniWeb existed. With Eyal leaving a few weeks ago, he has stepped up to the plate to help us out here in the office as our new resident PR guy.

Let's all welcome him on board, and yell at him for never creating a DaniWeb account before now.

commented: Welcome :) +0

Welcome Kerry!

It's a pleasure having you look at the back of my head all day!

Welcome aboard the good ship DaniWeb, Kerry...

LOL

Thanks Sariscos

:-/ I can always put my whiteboard on the easel in front of me. I think I can build myself a cubicle. Or maybe you can move your head more to keep me entertained.

Thanks happygeek, a good ship it is!

Hello Kerry,

Welcome to DaniWeb! I am a member of the ancient school here, knowing Dani for 6 some years. Yes, some things have changed, but a lot of good quality people remain around.

I think you owe Dani dinner for not making an account before now. Look in Dani's Cookbook for some ideas. :)

Christian

Let the hazing begin! :D

Welcome!!;) WE have many surprises for you in daniweb :twisted:

I still miss WASDted, can't believe he left so early:'(
Will there be a new administrator?

Welcome Kerry!

Welcome!!;) WE have many surprises for you in daniweb :twisted:

I still miss WASDted, can't believe he left so early:'(
Will there be a new administrator?

Narue and happygeek are our community administrators. WASDted was an admin in title alone, as he primarily worked behind the scenes and as our editor-in-chief.

Welcome Kerry. What does a PR man do anyway?

Does PR stands for Permanent resident or Public Relations? :D

--> What does a PR man do anyway?

Maybe something like Sariscos. Helping out in daniweb company so Dani have more time for coding :)

Bit late to the party I guess, but welcome aboard Kerry! :)

Bit late to the party I guess, but welcome aboard Kerry! :)

Not late actually, just in the nick of time. The party is in full swing now. ;)

commented: In that case I need to locate the drinks counter and pick up a dancing partner ASAP... ;-) +0

Welcome guy.

Welcome Kerry!

This is one of the best forum. Welcome here.

Welcome aboard!

How many employees does daniweb has ?

Me, Kerry and Adam are fulltime in the office. Davey and Julienne both work from home. James and Cameron are our systems administrators who are on call 24/7 and work from Texas. Then we have a handful of staff writers who work remotely as well. And then, of course, the moderation team who are all volunteers.

ok sounds great. so you just run one website? Any plans for other websites?

Welcome to DW! The more the merrier I always say

ok sounds great. so you just run one website? Any plans for other websites?

Also see: ProgrammingForums.Org

Also see: ProgrammingForums.Org

I did not know there is another site :D. Does daniweb staff working in the office have an account here?

Kerry is an awesome genuine fellow!! He is most helpful, and knowledgable, and will be more than happy to help us all in our attempts at continuing our business growth online. I know he's been very helpful in assisting me with my business, and is always willing to throw out some ideas! Truly an asset to DaniWeb!!

Hey all,

I just wanted to thank everyone for the nice welcoming posts! So far my time at DaniWeb has been pleasurable and productive. Be on the lookout for up-coming contests and other DaniWeb promotions.

I'm happy you're enjoying Daniweb so much!! I know I'm really enjoying exploring the site!

Welcome to the team buddy :)

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.