So what happened to Daniweb? It changed as I've been told many months ago. Wow! I still have a screen shot of the old site somewhere. I hope Dani is still the site owner?

Jared

Recommended Answers

All 12 Replies

I moved this thread; it isn't a PHP question and you'll likely get better responses here.

Yes, Dani is still the owner. Yes, she's continually changing/improving/evolving the forum.

Do you like or dislike the changes?

the new changes are awesome compared to the original...

Ok, I'm back, did anyone miss me? No, OK!

Well the new look is great it just caught me off guard at first I had to do a double take to see if I was still at Dani Web.

Very Clever, VERY commercial looking layout. I like it.

Did you make the change because the old look was being cloned?

Jared

I also like the changes made in the last couple weeks :)

I have to always remember to click MARK ALL READ before i logout,but thats not a big deal (I do that @ alot of sites anyway,so.....)

Daniweb!!

So is there a way to view the old site? Even if it's not functional, just for posterity's sake.

Please, Dani. Pretty please?

I like so much the appearance of this forum it let you feel good. what I like more is the rounded square where you see the posted text (I don't know how you call it, in Italian is "fumetto"). It suggest you the idea that what you are reading is really what the user says. Is this a skin of vBulletin or an original creation of DaniWeb?

I like so much the appearance of this forum it let you feel good. what I like more is the rounded square where you see the posted text (I don't know how you call it, in Italian is "fumetto"). It suggest you the idea that what you are reading is really what the user says. Is this a skin of vBulletin or an original creation of DaniWeb?

I wanted to ask the same......looks great :)

Great job cscgal! Now, the next question... any change you release a similar skin as pubblic release (commercial for example)? :cheesy:

I browsed the archive of that site, pretty funny to see they archive evertime the site changes, so to server error pages :p .

But was this site about puppy's when it started? Lol, is there still an section about that on this site?

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.