I've just posted a code snippet, but it didn't go as well as I would have liked.

Is there a "test" posting area in which to "play" ? :D

Recommended Answers

All 6 Replies

Well, you can test your code on your own IDE before posting it on daniweb. I haven't noticed a preview for the code snippets area.

Sorry M/ you misunderstand. I messed up on daniweb, my attached image didn't render as anticipated amongst other things.

commented: oh, now i understand +0

You can preview the message at any time by clicking on the Spellcheck/Preview button on the editor. We also give you sufficient time to edit your post after submitting it.

Should you want a post deleted, you're welcome to report it with the Flag Bad Post button. This will place it in the queue for moderation and a moderator can delete it. However, keep in mind that if there are any replies to one of your threads that you want deleted or deleting one of your posts might break thread continuity, we won't do it.

Reporting a post after the edit window is also acceptable if you want reasonable changes made.

OMG! I did not notice we now have spellcheck :) :) When did you sneek that in on us???

Now if we could only get smilies

OMG! I did not notice we now have spellcheck :) :) When did you sneek that in on us???

Yep... same reaction as me...

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.