I know it’s been a long time coming, but better late than never. In your control panel, you can now choose to hide your location from others in your member profile.

I can't change my email address for my account. I've been trying all night. I can't recieve emails from you. I also can't find a way to contact/mssge a moderator on daniweb if i have this sort of problem.

Hi,

I’m really sorry that you’re struggling. Can you please tell me what happens when you go to:

https://www.daniweb.com/connect/profile

... and then change the email address and, for security purposes, also enter your existing password in the form.

Do you get any error messages? What happens?

Says: You are not receiving email from us because your email address has not yet been verified. Please update your email address to receive a new verification link.

But Im not getting any emails from daniweb.

And the email address on file is correct? What error message do you get when you try to change your email address?

Says: You are not receiving email from us because your email address has not yet been verified. Please update your email address to receive a new verification link.

Does the new email address correctly update? And you haven’t gotten email to either the old or the new address?

Oh, I see what the problem is. My apologies for this issue, but unfortunately we have a known issue with the ISP you are using where they delay email that we send to you for up to 72 hours. You’ll eventually receive the email.

Also, you should be able to work around the problem by adding @daniwebmail.com to your whitelist.

Sorry about that ... it seems our system hates you, because it flagged your message "ok" as spam :(

I've fixed that.

Soooo it seems you have uncovered a problem with our mail server!

We restarted the service and it should be working now, so please try again.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.