As you guys may have noticed, I've been absent from DaniWeb for the past month and a half while I sorted out computer trouble. I finally have a brand new Dell to play around with, and will now ease back into regular duties on the site.

Recommended Answers

All 9 Replies

As you guys may have noticed, I've been absent from DaniWeb for the past month and a half while I sorted out computer trouble.

Aw, man! I've been too oblivious to notice! I shouldn't have been trying to abide by the new rules yet.:(

[More of a critique on how out-of-it I've been than the fact that you've been missed.]

Welcome back Dani, here's hoping you've had your share of hardware hell for many years to come.

I always dread it when I change machines every 3 years or so, for exactly the reasons you have been experiencing.

Thank you for the welcomes. It was such a disaster not having a machine for the past two months!

Welcome back Dani. :)

Ho ho ho, here comes the Queen of Dani Web ;)
Welcome back.

*rubbing my hands gleefully*
....*maybe i will get some rep for this he he he*

Welcome back Dani!!

We mi$$ed you very much!!!

Good luck w/your Dell :)

Welcome back...
The QUEEN of DANIWEB.
(this is my 400th post)
(May be i would get some real reps...)

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.