Hey y'all,

I have a modest lil forum and I've been having the darnest time trying to figure out how to add a mod to it. Actually, I don't know if it's a mod... hack... special coding... or what! But I am seeing it more and more on different forums. In fact, I notice this same mod here on Daniweb! Anyway...

What I'm looking for.... is that which will allow people on my fourm to mark their threads "Solved."

Any ideas??

Thanks! :)

Lyte

Recommended Answers

All 7 Replies

I coded the feature myself for DaniWeb. I'm not sure if it currently exists as a mod or a hack for any forum system out there. If you use the vBulletin forum system, give www.vbulletin.org a try and if you use phpBB give www.phpbbhacks.com a go

Hey Dani,

Thanks for responding! :cool:

Well, wouldn't that just be my luck! lol No wonder I can't find it! Each forum must be coding it for themselves. Unfortunately, my coding abilities are seriously limited! :sad:

Lyte

Lucky for you, we have a web development community here to help you out :)

Lucky for you, we have a web development community here to help you out :)

:lol:

Well, since I know you know how to do the job... are you available?! And if so, PM me a quote! ;)

Lyte

Unfortunately I don't do any freelance web development. You're welcome to post in the Job Offers forum though! :) :) :)

You're welcome to post in the Job Offers forum though! :) :) :)

Hint... hint... nudge... nudge.... I hear ya! ;) ;) ;)

My thoughts exactly ... and for everyone else out there in Internet land, this is an inside joke.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.