I've noticed that recently (in the last 5 hours or so) the right column of Daniweb is appearing to overlap the central most area.. Eh, hard to explain, I've posted a screen shot. Anyway, its nothing big.. just an annoyance. I've tried restarting Firefox, but this does not fix the problem so I'm assuming its something with the code.. I'm unable to click those little arrow buttons in the User CP, but other than that this problem hasn't caused any reduced functionality.

Recommended Answers

All 5 Replies

Odd. All is fine here in FF 2.0.0.3

I'm running the most current FF 2.0.0.4 on XP x64. Perhaps its a Windows issue.. I'll boot into linux and see what happens..

The problem is due to a particular thread title that is all one word (such as a long URL) which stretches out the thread title column of the table too much.

Ahhic.. interesting..

And btw Dani, whatever you just did stopped the text from overflowing the side panels..

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.