Could you add an ignore feature that would ignore all threads and posts created by a specific user?

Jishnu commented: very true, daniweb needs such a feature +2

Recommended Answers

All 6 Replies

No I want to not see threads either.

Jishnu: Instead of hijacking this thread you should have used the Flag Bad Post button.

Yes, if rules are broken, then the proper course of action if you can't take care of it is to report it to someone who can. However, I believe Sturm is referring to people who aren't exactly breaking DaniWeb's rules, but that he simply has an issue with their threads/posts, and wishes not to see them (at all). I too would appreciate such a feature.

Jishnu: Instead of hijacking this thread you should have used the Flag Bad Post button.

However, I believe Sturm is referring to people who aren't exactly breaking DaniWeb's rules, but that he simply has an issue with their threads/posts, and wishes not to see them (at all).

Okay, I'm sorry. I've now realised that Sturm & I were talking about different things. Once again, Sorry.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.