I am a 24 year old placement student from Belfast in Ireland. I have recently been having loads of problems with a website I am trying to create and this seems like a good place to start. If anyone thinks they would be able to assist me with problems involving rollover images any advice would be greatly appreciated. As a beginner to the world of web design I'm sure you guys can appreciate how difficult it can be to overcome problems without an in depth understanding of the programs. Anyway, thanks for listening and I look forward to any responses.

My email address is ross@podprint.co.uk

Recommended Answers

All 4 Replies

Hello and Welcome!

Welcome to Daniweb. Post your questions in related forum and you will surely get some help!

thanks for the welcome guys! i hope someone can help me with my problems and if i can can help anyone in turn don't hesitate to ask although to be honest I'm much better at the design aspect of things rather than the technical side!
See you round

Nice that you could join us!

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.