Hello! new prospective mentors

I am very excited about joining this site. I do however have a feeling you guy's will not be saying that after a few thousand posts. (I have so much to learn)

I am visually impaired, so I spend allot of time home sick with nothingness........ until I discovered web development and all the great mediums involved in creating exciting web pages.

I love learning! ( I am very limited in my skills )

So if anyone wants to take me under their wing sorta speak. I promise to be a good listener. I have a Web server host (Bluehost.com) <------ Great provider!!

Well I will go and read your rules I do not want to screw up here before I even get started , I just really wanted to thank you pro's for allowing newbies in. Thank You!

Hello! new prospective mentors

I am very excited about joining this site. I do however have a feeling you guy's will not be saying that after a few thousand posts. (I have so much to learn)

I am visually impaired, so I spend allot of time home sick with nothingness........ until I discovered web development and all the great mediums involved in creating exciting web pages.

I love learning! ( I am very limited in my skills )

So if anyone wants to take me under their wing sorta speak. I promise to be a good listener. I have a Web server host (Bluehost.com) <------ Great provider!!

Well I will go and read your rules I do not want to screw up here before I even get started , I just really wanted to thank you pro's for allowing newbies in. Thank You!

Welcome!

Welcome!

Thanks for the hospitaliity, I had a wee peak at your site. I liked it.
I like that fact its not full of junk that makes my screen reader burp!

I am so new to this I can not even form intelligent questions.

So I am just going to keep playing with my server.
I will be reading your posts hoping to learn.
I love this stuff!

Thanks for taking the time

P.s I ended up dumping my site and starting over . even with everyones help I could not get rid of that iframe tag in my PhPBB jL.chura.pl/rc/ <--------- Infection!

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.