Hi, I just joined. This looks like a fairly good tech help forum site. I hope to be able to solve some problems people are having.

I'll just use the template in the Read Me to describe me :P

When using a computer, I generally like to stay on one site as a base site, one with a community. For now, my web home has been <url snipped>. You can find me there under the username <url snipped>.

I've found a good amount of glitches on that site, and I like to use some of those glitches to make my personal page look cool, etc. Also I am making a chat client using their developer kit and server.

I also made a Greasemonkey userscript compiled as a Firefox extension that works as additional settings to Spogg that show off my hacks. It's called <snipped url>.

Programming languages that I know are HTML, CSS, JavaScript (in-depth), XML, PHP, some Python, Actionscript 3, and Java.

I am basically a novice at any of the executable programming languages like Java. I know a lot more about the languages of the web like HTML and Javascript.

The current site I host with a friend is <snipped url>. It's a new site which isn't very good right now, but I'm hoping to reinstate it with new graphics and features.

I also enjoy computer design, mainly web design. I am too cheap as a 15-year-old male to pay for Photoshop, so I use the <snipped url> freeware program. I do ALL of my graphics editing on Paint.NET, and I'm developing a good taste of what it takes to be an artist. I'm not really too good, but it's a hobby.

<snipped url> It doesn't have very much on it from what I've actually done, though.

Working with my operating system also is fun, I like to tweak Windows XP to my liking with a patched uxtheme.dll and some other apps. I dual-boot with Ubuntu 8.10 Intrepid Ibex. Normally, I would use Ubuntu as my default OS, but my wireless card has bad compatibility issues with Linux and will disconnect after a random amount of time. I added three OSes to my bro's computer: Windows XP (default), Ubuntu 8.10 installed with Wubi, and Windows 7 RC. I needed to install Windows 7 on his computer because his Windows XP got hit with a virus and does strange things. A free Windows upgrade seemed like a great solution.

Name: Jared
Nickname: J-money (Friends call me this)
Height: 5'9"
Weight: 159
Hair: Brown
Eyes: Brown
Hobbies: Most sports, music, programming, anything with computers, TV, messing around with friends

Relationship Status: single

Favorite Music: Metallica, Eminem, Nirvana, Linkin Park, Flobots, Queen, Muse, Breaking Benjamin, The Killers, Slipknot, Gorillaz, A7x, Red Hot Chili Peppers, Radiohead

Education: Almost finished with Freshman year of highschool as of now, taking all honors core classes, 2 gym classes, Spanish

Work: Unemployed

Favorite Food: Sandwiches, barbecue, most meats, pasta salad, burgers, fries, general American food ;)

Favorite Movies: Glory Road, Simpsons Movie, Supertroopers

Favorite TV Shows: South Park, The Simpsons, Family Guy, House M.D., Law & Order, Scrubs, Important Things with Demetri Martin, Comedy Central Presents (stand-up comedians), Naked Science, Mythbusters

Favorite Video Games: Midnight Club 3, Call of Duty, generally any game that can be played with friends

Stuff you Dislike: Idiots and their sidekicks, people who cut the cheese in the elevator, people with no sanitation, people who have no sense of personal space

post.finalize();

hello, nice to meet you.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.