Hi!

Ok thats it. Bye.. no jk

My names Joe Segal. I develop websites and live for the thrill of innovation and creativity. I just launched a new website called SNIP that helps any site owner publish instant surveys and feedback forms on their sites and make money in the process.

I am searching for talented PHP programmers with strong front end Ajax skills and good communication skills. I'd also like to find some good designers who can work with CSS and Ajax and are good at "skinning" site templates.

Oh yes I'm also hoping to find marketing experts who are hard working masters of social media marketing and generating viral traffic and of course sales!

And learning as much as I can along the way.

Meeting new people who are positive, creative and entrepreneurial.

Please say hi and tell me about what you do.

All the best,
Joe Segal

Would you ever be interested in a c++ programmer. I'm halfway through college and searching for an internship. Just wondering if you would ever need one.

Hi Joe, nice to meet you :D

I am a marketing "expert" who is hard working "master" of social media marketing and generating viral traffic and of course sales.
But right now I'm happy with my current job.

All the best!

hi happy to meet you.

i am a .net developer. if you have queries i have answers!

Thank you!!!

Would you ever be interested in a c++ programmer. I'm halfway through college and searching for an internship. Just wondering if you would ever need one.

Hi Corby, I don't currently have a need for C++ but may in the future. Feel free to PM me your contact and other info.

Good to meet you!
Joe

Hi Joe, nice to meet you :D

I am a marketing "expert" who is hard working "master" of social media marketing and generating viral traffic and of course sales.
But right now I'm happy with my current job.

All the best!

Hello! Great to meet you! I'm happy that you are living a happy and fullfilling life and love your work. Maybe we can still chat about marketing sometime.

All the best,
Joe

hi happy to meet you.

i am a .net developer. if you have queries i have answers!

Thank you!!!

Hello LoganJames, good to meet you also.

Queries? ok what are the winning lotto numbers? jk

Would love to see any examples of your .net work sometime. I have one or two apps in mind could be done well in .net.

Best,
Joe

Anytime Joe :D

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.