Hair - Black with o
Eyes - 2 of 'em
Location - Udhampur, India
Age - 32

Hobbies - Programming, Programming, and Programming

Relationship Status - single

Fav Music - oldies
Education - B.E. ( Computer )

Favorite Movies - Antitrust, Splash, The Truman Show, Man on the Moon, The Santa Clause, Hook, The Odd Couple, Jurassic Park I, II and III, Terminator I and II,
The One

Favorite TV Shows - Comedic Shows, game shows, Star Trek Voyager

Favorite Computer Games - 3D Action, Simulations

Stuff I Dislike - obnoxious people, Liars, cheats, thieves and arrogant people

Recommended Answers

All 7 Replies

Name - Manoj Kumar Wali
Nickname - Man, MKW
Height - 5' 7"
Weight - 54KG
Hair - Black with o
Eyes - 2 of 'em
Location - Udhampur, India
Age - 32

Hobbies - Programming, Programming, and Programming

Relationship Status - single

Fav Music - oldies
Education - B.E. ( Computer )

Favorite Movies - Antitrust, Splash, The Truman Show, Man on the Moon, The Santa Clause, Hook, The Odd Couple, Jurassic Park I, II and III, Terminator I and II,
The One

Favorite TV Shows - Comedic Shows, game shows, Star Trek Voyager

Favorite Computer Games - 3D Action, Simulations

Stuff I Dislike - obnoxious people, Liars, cheats, thieves and arrogant people

:) hey there!
welcome to daniweb MAN! ~_^

:) hey there!
welcome to daniweb MAN! ~_^

Thanks KIm, I have added you as a friend.
-Manoj

Thanks KIm, I have added you as a friend.
-Manoj

:) good morning there Manoj!
thanks for that.

Hey man

Happy to see you enjoy your stay :)

Hey man

Happy to see you enjoy your stay :)

Thanks for your nice comments.

Frankly, I am just frustrated by some of the comments and remarks. Those seem to be just work of some ill-mannered, uncultured and close-minded persons out there at DaniWeb ( A site I love myself) those which want to teach other more than learn themselves. Keeping this post short and simple for two reasons:
1. I am ill ( suffering with some eye-disease which is at large, monsoon season ).
2. I will made them some good advice( or may be one or two Points ) before shifting to other good forum. ( There seems no transparency and fair-point system out at DaniWeb for 82+ lakh persons). You can be my friend, just download my data card from profile page, it has my e-mail submitted to DaniWeb
Good Bye and have a nice day.

Hi,Kim
I have seen both your thread post and private message, both cannot comment or send reply post just for reason 1 above. It hurts a lot and causes a lot of pain if I work on computers. Just Friend, have some patience and allow me at least 2 days before I am back on my work.

Frankly, I am just frustrated by some of the comments and remarks. Those seem to be just work of some ill-mannered, uncultured and close-minded persons out there at DaniWeb ( A site I love myself) those which want to teach other more than learn themselves. Keeping this post short and simple for two reasons:
1. I am ill ( suffering with some eye-disease which is at large, monsoon season ).
2. I will made them some good advice( or may be one or two Points ) before shifting to other good forum. ( There seems no transparency and fair-point system out at DaniWeb for 82+ lakh persons). You can be my friend, just download my data card from profile page, it has my e-mail submitted to DaniWeb

oh. that doesn't seem good. ~_~
well then, just inform me if you're back.

:) happy day ahead.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.