Hi all this is my first post into this great board.

I am looking for a job search engine script somthing like wawjobs.ca if any body know what they are using i would much appreciate any info about a good job search engine script free is better but willing to pay.

sorry if i posted in the wrong part of the world.

Recommended Answers

All 7 Replies

Please elaborate on the requirement of that script in order to get the appropriate solution. Without those details it is hard to get one. ;)

Please elaborate on the requirement of that script in order to get the appropriate solution. Without those details it is hard to get one. ;)

Thank you for your input WebDave however i really dont know what kind of script they are using at wawjobs.ca , i found few PHP scripts that does the same kinda job, looking in major job search webpages and show the result in your website however the these scripts are simple and dont have agood layout.

Check out script sites like www.hotscripts.com.

Hi,

you can take a look here: www.jobsearchscript.com its a simple but effective script and the price isn't that bad. Good luck!

Jobberbase.com script is opensource and free script. take a look at it if that's what you're looking for.

Or if you're looking for shared revenue script then you can try services like Jobcoin, Indeed.

Someone has post helpful link thanks for sharing

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.