I am very recently Physically disabled. Since I have always been a very physical person, working as an industrial/mechanical engineer. My employment position included fabrication, welding, and basic step process programming. When there was a equipment installation, modification, or fabrication job, I was the one they called. I have gone from a wizard to flunky overnight. The internet has become my gateway to the world. I have grown to love testing freeware programs. Many of my friends and family come to me with computer and software issues. I am usually able to help them out, but I want to learn programming. The electronics technologies degree I earned 20+ years ago is not much help to me now, so anything that anyone is willing to help me with will be greatly appreciated. It is very nice to meet all of you and I look forward to getting to know you better.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.