We run a digital marketing company which was established back in 2016 called Jaega Digital.

Before starting my business in Digital Marketing, I had spent nearly 20 years in the digital space, which is since I started university in 2000. During that time I've managed various large web development projects and national digital marketing campaigns.

In detail I spent roughly around 5 years working with two of UK's leading digital marketing agencies, and managing projects for some of the UK's largest retailers with a total monthly budget up to £60K. Sectors included the Motor industry, Finance (Insurance and Banking), Homewares / DIY Retail, Fashion and Telecommunications.

As a freelancer I was able to provide digital marketing consultation to much smaller companies with smaller budgets, where their primary need was education for bringing digital marketing in-house or to better understand their existing performance through the implementation of best practices.

I also provided both large and startup digital agencies with extra support especially when they needed the support with larger projects.

If I ever decide to return digital marketing my ideal role would be in project management and account management. Watch this space.

However, since September 2018 I have been supporting my wife in developing our cafe and catering business.

So far since we opened our business in Sept 2018 we have seen growth of nearly 500% in footfall from around 50 customers a day to 250 a day. We have seen similar increase in revenue but is more near 600%.

We have employed to total of 10 staff over the last year but currently have 4 staff on the payroll.
Our aim is to expand on catering for businesses, and begin deliveries and possibly open more premises.

Hi,

Welcome to DaniWeb!! You started your career in digital marketing roughly at the same time as I did. I first got involved in the SEO industry in about 1998 and started selling advertising as my primary income in 2004.

How has your restaurant been doing with Coronavirus??

commented: The cafe business had to close 20th March. We hopefully reopen 1st July. The government support has been good it's really helped a lot. +0
Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.