hi everyone, i m new here.so i m looking forward to see fascinating stuff here.let me introduce myself-
name- Akshay
occupation- i m a student.
native- i m from mumbai, india.
interests- chip programming, c & c++ languages, vb :!:

anyone who can help me through my interest are welome.

Recommended Answers

All 13 Replies

Welcome Batman :)

welcome to daniweb!

hi everyone, i m new here.so i m looking forward to see fascinating stuff here.let me introduce myself-
name- Akshay
occupation- i m a student.
native- i m from mumbai, india.
interests- chip programming, c & c++ languages, vb :!:

anyone who can help me through my interest are welome.

hi akshay,
my self sourabh mudgil ,and i am from new delhi.
i am a first year b-tech(computer science engineering) student anna university(chennai) and i have the same field of interest as u r having. so,
if you like then we can become friends and can help each other in our respective fields of interest. I have a small community of people interested in IT field in which some of my friends my classmates r there & some of them r really good.
you can mail me at (snip) or you can send me a message in daniweb itself.
i will be waiting for your reply.:) :cool:

Welcome Akshay, greetings from an Indian :D

hi,
i am new to this site i have been programming in all languages and all have been application program not chips or system based. I would like that i should also touch that line. i would like to know how do i do the program of writing some code to the chip.

cheers
devaa

Member Avatar for thunderstorm98

Welcome aboard..

hello..

i m new here..
my name is preet.

Hi Akshay, nice to meet you :D

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.