... the new member.

Was once considered a computer guru, but technology seems to have passed me by, just a bit.

I own my own business, with 5 networked computers, which get along fine.

I have a couple more computers at home, on a DSL line, which somehow I just can't seem to network, but which individually seem to do just fine...

Except for one thing, which I am presently doing a posting about, on the proper forum.

Maybe it was too much reliance on the logic in the Monty Python series, or Marx Brothers Movies, that made it harder to understand computers.

I have some information to share, and probably more questions than answers, at least for now.

....whytheheck

Recommended Answers

All 7 Replies

Hi there ... I just got your private message and want to know that YES - you introduced yourself correctly :) Welcome to DaniWeb!

Hi there ... I just got your private message and want to know that YES - you introduced yourself correctly :) Welcome to DaniWeb!

REPLY:

Cool. Now I have done one thing out of two, correctly. On the other hand, I seem to have posted my issue of the day to a thread on which the last post was in 2005, and it doesn't seem that anyone suggested an answer.

But I haven't waited long enough, I think. I will wait a couple of days and then see if there is a similar and fresher thread.

Again, thanks for the encouragement.

...whytheheck

Welcome to DaniWeb... We are so glad to have you. I hope you get what you need out of this website.

welcome to daniweb! have a great time at the board :)

We welcome you to <Daniweb> ;)

We welcome you to <Daniweb> ;)

That's cute.

Welcome to Daniweb

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.