I'm new in online business and I'm overwhelmed by the many affiliate programs out there to join. Which ones work best for you? Can anyone help me start it out? <snip> Further assistance would be much appreciated.

Recommended Answers

All 6 Replies

I'm new in online business and I'm overwhelmed by the many affiliate programs out there to join. Which ones work best for you? Can anyone help me start it out? <snip> Further assistance would be much appreciated.

Remember, you are in a virtual world, there are some important facts you must look for when you are choosing an Affiliate Program online.
1) Does the program provide you with a powerful website using your name/username in it? If so, will it have materials like reading material, speech. training materials, tutorials
2) Does it provide a multiple stream of income?
3) How is the compansiation plan? Will you need to enrol many ppl to earn a good income? If so ...dont go for it.

Do you have any idea on affiliate marketing business?:yawn:

You should try to do a google search on the different affiliate companies available. Do the products and services they are offering meet the needs of your website? Ask around on some forums and get the history on some of these companies. Do they pay on time? Do they track accurately? Do you have access to your statistics? Good luck, let me which company you go with...

Great points Melissa! I agree when I join an affiliate prgram I like to see companies that pay on time and have the lastest and best offers.

I think one of the most important things to check for is how stats and leads are tracked. You should be able to have your stats anytime you want to check on them, either by logging in to their system or by emailing your affiliate contact.

Keeping the lines of communication open with your affiliate manager can help you get access to the best offers and tips for improving.

Good luck!

Check with Amozon. it is branded and reputed network, they also provide you tips to improve and optimeze the ads on your site.

You can do a quick google check on any affiliate company you are thinking about joining - type the name of the company and the word "scam" into the search field and see what comes up.

Of course, just because someone calls something a scam doesn't mean that it is!

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.