Hey everyone,

This is my dilemma: I can't watch videos on Youtube using Firefox, Netscape, or Opera.

I was able to watch videos yesterday, but when I decided to watch an episode of a show today, I get this annoying message:

Hello, you either have JavaScript turned off or an old version of Adobe's Flash Player. Get the latest Flash player.

I have downloaded flash player and checked my Javascript. I read an old thread here about Quicktime causing some problems, so I deleted mine, yet I still can't watch anything. I visited Youtube's Help section re: common error messages and did everything step by step. It's frustrating...all I want to do is watch videos. *Sigh*

If anyone can help, it would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you!

Thats right. you dont have an updated java technology to view the video in youtube.. try downloading the latest update in Java.com..
if doesn't work download the latest flash player in adobe...

Oracle000! Java isn't Javascript. She needs to enable Javascript in her browser, or go to Adobe's site and install the latest flash player.

Hey everyone!

I managed to fix it and now I can watch again! Thank you so much for all your help.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.