kimbokasteniv 3 Light Poster

So I have a couple pieces of hardware which I don't need anymore.

-Onkyo TX-8511(B) receiver
-Sony CDP-CX355
-Creative L3500 speakers
-HP deskjet 930c
-HP Officejet 5510
-Nostromo n50 speedpad (PC)
-Logitech MOMO force steering wheel & pedals (PC)
-Lenmar Camera tripod
-Sony 1Gb memory stick duo w/ memory stick adapter
-Dlink DI-624 Router
-Dlink DWL-G650
-110v to 240v (40w output) converter (American to European plug)
-Sony vaio from 2003/2004 - includes Targus carry case

I'm interested in either trading or selling. The music equipment might as well be new and comes with the original packaging and everything else in the box. The 930c is pretty old but functional and includes the original packaging, software, cables, etc. On the 5510, the flap of plastic which gives access to the ink is broken at the hinge, otherwise the printer operates like normal.

The speedpad is basically new, and includes everything. The steering wheel was purchased in Australia, and the last time I tried it, the break pedal seemed to be over sensitive. The tripod is just the tripod. The memory stick works as expected. And the power converter works as expected.

The router is missing the antenna and power adapter, but with those two components it functions like expected. Finally, the PCMCIA wireless notebook adapter, comes with everything you would get when purchasing it new.

As for the laptop: I was unable to find it in my storage room so I could not be more specific. But it is missing the hard drive, and the screen has died - otherwise it works.

As for what I'm looking for... I'm open to suggestions, but I could use:
-LCD computer screen
-Digital Camera
-WRT54GL
-2.5" harddrive enclosure
-solid CAT5e cable (25FT or more)
-blank dual-layer DVD-R or RW

If anyone is interested I can give a more detailed description of any of the items, and upload photos.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.