Hello from West Tennessee -

I'm new to the neighborhood! I'm a single IT parent! <eek> I work in and around Web design.

I have a ton of hobbies - Photography, Painting, Gardening, Gaming <Wii / Nintedo 64>, kite flying, walking, eating good food, wine collecting, movie collecting, Writing short stories and poems for kids, Writing for Adults, Fooling around with Flash, Acting like I know what I am doing when I open up Dreamweaver!... and many more!!

I love, love. love to cook, play on my PC and avoid doing household chores! <Not!!>

I have one child, 6 dogs, 2 cats, 2 grumpy old parents who live with me.

I do also live in tornado alley and have had to dodge and take cover here recently, so, with that said, I want to leave you with - if you are in a high electrical area weather wise, please make sure you unplug your beloved system!!

I am finishing my BA in Web Development - I graduate in June 2008. In September 2008 I will begin my MA in Teaching Technologies, in Spring of 2010 I will begin my Phd and hopefully between here and there be moving back to the West coast.

I'm going to be needing tons of help this quarter, as I have no idea what Web servers and Securities entail. So far, project wise I cannot make heads or tails out of what it is exactly the professor is wanting of me!

I'm working on issues with IIS, Dreamweaver and Front Page. If you have knowledge in this area, please send me a note!!

It's a pleasure to make all of your acquaintances!! I look forward to sharing information.

Jenn:icon_eek:

Recommended Answers

All 6 Replies

Welcome!

Welcome to Daniweb !

Welcome to Daniweb

Hi Jenn...Welcome to Daniweb Friend :)

welcome

Glad to have you with us!

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.