Greetings: New to group, first post and hope it will not be my last. Love technology but its going to fast for me to keep up. I am interested in playing slot machines as you can tell from the title of this post. I am particularly interested in improving my odds when playing my favorite slot: "The Best Things In Life", its a penny/nickle machine manufactured by WMS. If anyone one in this site knows how to help me secure the bonus rounds more often I would appreciate it. IF you know that you can't help me Please don't bother responding. I want to avoid any confrontations with long time members of this site. The reason I am saying that is because in another site I posted the same question and the response I got on my first post was: Wrong site dumass. Needless to say I am close to given up on those guys. Thanks. AL.

Recommended Answers

All 5 Replies

You cannot manipulate slot machines. If you think you can you are fooling yourself. It's a game treat it as such, don't spend all your money and have fun.

Thanks so much for answering/responding. AL.

You cannot manipulate slot machines. If you think you can you are fooling yourself. It's a game treat it as such, don't spend all your money and have fun.

The only way to manipulate slot machines is to have the keys. However the longer you stay away from them the increased chance of a higher success rate.

:?:

The only way to manipulate slot machines is to have the keys. However the longer you stay away from them the increased chance of a higher success rate.

This message is for aharrya. I don't know if you received my response to your answer for my post. My computer is acting up and does not want to activate the reply with quote option. Anyways, do you mean the keys to open the slot machine and change the RNG??? Also, as far as a higher success rate: do you mean staying away from playing the slots???? I just want to improve my odds when playing my favorite slot machine, namely "The Best Things In Life", manufactured by WMS. Thanks again for responding. AL.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.