Toda after lunch I ordered a bowl of vanilla ice cream with caramel and at the last second I added a cherry on top. I know I know that is kind of edgy but I had too. So I get to my office and I see the cherry and I ask myself "should I eat it first or should I take a couple of bites of the ice cream or should I wait until the end?"

Am I the only person who asks this question or are others that do it to?

Recommended Answers

All 9 Replies

I think you are the only person.

so its true, i am unique -.-

I think that would depend upon how long pondering the question held you up.

If I have a layer dessert I always think about which layer would be best to eat first.

firrrrrrrst!

always first. Event he stem.

always first. Event he stem.

Can you tie the stem into a knot with just your tongue? It takes a while, but worth it.

Toda after lunch I ordered a bowl of vanilla ice cream with caramel and at the last second I added a cherry on top. I know I know that is kind of edgy but I had too. So I get to my office and I see the cherry and I ask myself "should I eat it first or should I take a couple of bites of the ice cream or should I wait until the end?"

Am I the only person who asks this question or are others that do it to?

More importantly, do you 'smoosh' down your vanilla ice cream into the consistency of porridge and slowly enjoy the 127 different volatile oils slip across your tongue and down your throat?

Actually, i get these random thoughts that seem to spike my interest and the spike usually stays up longer than the thought itself. My version of a layer dessert is an oreo cookie, so definetly the middle first ;) I have to admit that I have never tried the "smoosh".

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.