Hi,

Well this question has arisen on viewing some of the solved queries. as how to create a link which points to some other website or web page..

Recommended Answers

All 10 Replies

Heya
Do you mean how to create a link on your post that points to another site like this one that points to majorgeeks?

commented: great!!! +1

Heya
Do you mean how to create a link on your post that points to another site like this one that points to majorgeeks?

yes mach!!!u hit the nail in the head was looking for the same....

so do you know how to create links now?

so do you know how to create links now?

still ddint get it...where do u add the hyperlink...
i referred to your question...sorry if u got it wrong...

ohk chief here you go...move your cursor arrow over the small planet icon situated above where you type your text where you find bold italic underline etc.by keeping your mouse cursor on the small planet for so 2 seconds it will actually display the name of the icon(insert link) -click on it and from there just copy the address from the desired address bar and come paste it in that link box(or you can type it in manually)
with me??
cheers

Sir..would be more helpful if you could specify the small planet icon...2 seconds..copy address sorry if am not bright...

open attached file for direction

Thanks a lot ..but can u spare a thought if u could tell me the tools available in word

see the attatched file in my previous post (its slightly bad) open icon where the red arrow points to and in the box type www.google.com
and post it here

if you wanna create a link in word type the word google highlight it go to insert>hyperlink>and type www.google.com

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.