I am a new user and excited to be part of this community in hopes that it can provide me with some valuable advice. I am a newbie and still learning the IT world. However I have decided to begin a new venture and would like some suggestions. I am planning on creating an online training program. Here is a synopsis of the plan:

The user would log on to the website then would be directed to answer a series of questions in a drop-down format. The answers to the questions would generate a customized training program for the user. Each question would be influenced by the previous answer and so the more question the person answers the more specific the program. The answers to the questions would be draw from a database that I will create. I'm sure it might sound confusing, but if anyone had any suggestions as to what software I need, tools or training that would be helpful.

Thanks

Area you wanting to purchase software to handle this, or hire someone to produce it?

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.