This site is just EEEEeeeewwwwww! <<blush>> I have actually been checking in occasionally over the last 3 or 4 years and did not see much change.

Recommended Answers

All 2 Replies

This site is just EEEEeeeewwwwww! <<blush>> I have actually been checking in occasionally over the last 3 or 4 years and did not see much change.

This woman looks very good for being dead for three or four years. I'm no expert on dead bodies, but I think there should have been a change. What kind of battery does it take to keep a camera taking a picture every tenth of a second for three or four years? It's not like you can swap out the batteries for new ones. And how does the image get from the coffin to above ground? I'm starting to get suspicious.

This woman looks very good for being dead for three or four years. I'm no expert on dead bodies, but I think there should have been a change. What kind of battery does it take to keep a camera taking a picture every tenth of a second for three or four years? It's not like you can swap out the batteries for new ones. And how does the image get from the coffin to above ground? I'm starting to get suspicious.

now that you mention it,it does sound a bit 'sassy' (suspicious).
But if thats the truth than thats like really crazy
for one that site is giving me chills.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.