Hello all. I am a young lady studying for the CCNA exam and i hope to have a career in Networking. I hope to find people in the IT world who can put me through and share some of there experiences in Networking with me. Presently i am working as an investment banker and i hope to start a new career in Networking very soon. I believe i have come to the right place. I hope to hear from you all. Thank you. REMI

Contributors
Replies
Views
9 Years
Discussion Span
Last Post by jbennet

My passion is in IT. I studied computer science in school but i ended up in the bank and i am not even in my IT department. I am earning well , you know there is money in the capital market but i still want to be an IT person.

Hello. Please do we have any network administrators here?

Good morning all/\. Please i have an issue. Anytime i try to logon to a certain site it just doesnt come up on some systems but it does on some other sysytems. I have checked the LAN connections and tried to uncheck and check back configurations but its still same.
The error message it brings is
error code: 502 proxy error
The ISA server denied the specified uniform resource locator (12202)
Source; proxy.
Plese someone help as no one in my office has been able to fix this.
Thanks

This topic has been dead for over six months. Start a new discussion instead.
Have something to contribute to this discussion? Please be thoughtful, detailed and courteous, and be sure to adhere to our posting rules.