Hello, I am a software engineering student going into my final year in September and would like suggestions on topics for my final year project. I would like to do a project related to the web and databases. Any suggestions will be appreciated

Recommended Answers

All 8 Replies

Not sure if they would allow you to ... But why not make something for the upincoming football season..

Odds.. Lines... Under Over.. this sort of thing...

Not sure if they would allow you to ... But why not make something for the upincoming football season..

Odds.. Lines... Under Over.. this sort of thing...

Thank you for your suggestion will do some research and see what I can come up with in terms of a topic.

regards

You can also setup a dummy stock trading corp.

Make 5 Companies that do a randon number this indicates stock going up and down.

Then you can have admin side for bnuying and selling.

Then have another interface sign to show +/- gain etc

hi i would want to have some basic knowledge on softwear application or appreciation

Build a virtual library which can lend book ,etc.

Dude i need help with a complex but simple project..plz

First you need help understanding the definitions of the words "complex" and "simple" and their relationship.

hello am a final year student and i need a topic to write my project on. i study accounting

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.