Good morning all and am I glad I found you!!! My buddy and me have a few problems with our Access database and need some outside critism so that we can see clearer and straighter. Are there any willing Access experts out there who have a good knowledge of using dates and figures? Kind regards and many thanks in anticipation, Murdo

Contributors
Replies
Views
9 Years
Discussion Span
Last Post by murdoduncan

Here we have alot of people with diff background! Just post your question and the one who have something to say will say

Welcome to Daniweb!!!

Hi there,

I'm not an expert but have taught Access at Levels 1, 2 and three so if your problem falls within my limited area maybe I can help.

What exactly are you trying to do and what is the problem?

Satchfan

I'm not an expert but have taught Access at Levels 1, 2 and three so if your problem falls within my limited area maybe I can help.

What exactly are you trying to do and what is the problem?

Edited by happygeek: fixed formatting

Have had a quick look at your attachment but need to get to grips with what it means. I'm a bit busy at the moment but will see if I can help when I have time.

Hiya and lets hope so but you shouldn't perhaps look at the problem the way we have and that's why we cannot solve it! :(

This topic has been dead for over six months. Start a new discussion instead.
Have something to contribute to this discussion? Please be thoughtful, detailed and courteous, and be sure to adhere to our posting rules.