I honestly have no idea where to post this thread so I'll appologize ahead of time if this is the wrong place.
A moderator can feel free to move this to the appropriate forum if there is one here.

Perhaps someone here can point me in the right direction to get the information I am looking for.

I am the Network Administrator for an Electronics Manufacturing Company that is beginning to get into the Military and Aerospace fields fairly heavily.

Knowing how bueracacy, paperwork, and endless policies, guidelines, and requirements are involved in these industries, I was wondering if anyone knew of an online source of general Military and Aerospace guidelines for the IT Industry.

Things like record retention, back-up requirements, wireless protocol requirements, data management, security, etc.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Contract your nearest military installation and ask them. If you don't know who to contact then start with the Base Commander's office. You don't have to speak to the commander, but anyone on his staff should be able to point you in the right direction.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.