Google earth imagery...Is it possible to see Live places by Google earth.. How much exactly you have to py for premium services. i have listened contrary prices about it. or it is just a fiction that you can view live earth...

Recommended Answers

All 9 Replies

no, its a fiction

It is not real time. In fact the individual pictures are from many different dates, many years apart. In large part this is for security reasons. Non-current data prevents terrorists from using satellite images to ill gain.

> How much exactly you have to py for premium services.
a) your job title needs to be something like "CIA Director", "US Chief of Staff" or "President"
b) $100M+

OH MY GOD..that's too much..
by the way i was asking only for technical idea..no other mean to ask this. i already know its very sensitive issue. i just thought its only a fiction or fact...because it look impossible that video camera wil capture each and every corner of the world by satellite. if so then many big terrorists were caught..because they must be watched..

I would like to see live pictures all over england ,and to view things close up .

what do i do next

this is hopeless ,how much will it cost to view google earth live ,and when can i see a live photo so as to see what it is like

Google earth is composed of aerial photos which are taken during specific seasons over the course of decades and then compiled together to create the larger images. Live feed would mean either a plane or dedicated satellite viewing the exact point, it's impossible with anything near current technology to do this everywhere at once and nothing short of getting your own plane or satellite will give you this feature.

Google earth is composed of aerial photos which are taken during specific seasons over the course of decades and then compiled together to create the larger images. Live feed would mean either a plane or dedicated satellite viewing the exact point, it's impossible with anything near current technology to do this everywhere at once and nothing short of getting your own plane or satellite will give you this feature.

Dont rain on his parade bloke,
think of the money we could make selling the op ANYTHING,
and he would likely buy it twice when the first time didnt work

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.