Hey guys, did you hear about the naked guy that ran around in Lukin High School? :eek: I've only heard a bit, and it actually caught my attention!!! Who'd be running around in a high school, naked, on a Sunday evening? I guess they didn't have anything to do... LMAO!! But if you have any info about it just haller and post. And if I find anything else about it, I'll post it so you'll be informed....LMAO ;)

Recommended Answers

All 5 Replies

Well, I attend LHS... and I did a little digging with the faculty that was suppost to have closen the doors on Friday. I found out that on Sunday, little miss Luzy cleans the South and West classrooms, evidently she forgot to close the door behind her...OOHOOOH!!. Some freaked pervert was walking by and ... well, I don't know what he was thinking, but the camara caught him red handed. First, he went into a girls restroom and took off his clothes and ran a few times around the 1/3 mile hall way NAKED and I heard a rumor saying he was like rock. Then he went into another restroom, got out some condoms (or "Balloons" as the staff told me) and stuck them on him, 2 on his nipples and 1 on his forehead....LMAO!!, a little after that he started running again with his "Balloons", one of the teachers knew this guy and said he had graduated on 2001. Now guys tell me how stupid is this? Would you have done this just to show how much your school sucks?. In my opinion, I would have never done the little "Ballon" thing, but again some ppl just don't know what to do with so much "Pink Rubber" on their hands, so they decide to play with it...LMAO!!, LMAO!!!

lmao, wow.... just.... wow... I want a balloon :(

MGM out

lmao, wow.... just.... wow... I want a balloon :(

MGM out

LMAO!!! are u seriouse?.... can't figure why the guy would do such thing, but I guess if that's what you wanna do. It's all on how you use it and were you put it on...LMAO!!!, I really can't comperehend why would you wanna "Balloon" on your nipples or forehead ... LMAO!! You're hilarious... oh and another thing I found out... he got arrested already cuz the teacher gave his name to the police, I bet he's gonna need a lot of "Pink Rubber" to intertaing himself...LMAO!!

lmao, nice. I want a balloon just so I can randomly say "Hey, I have a balloon!" :D

MGM out

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.